As a response to the partner community's requests for increased access and control, Microsoft has changed its Delegated Admin Privileges (DAP) authentication control to Granular Delegated Admin Privileges (GDAP).
The transition is well underway.
Although Microsoft has started deprecating DAP authentication, many partners and service providers have not begun the process and still have many questions. To help ease the transition, the expert team at Huntress is here to help you navigate this change and understand the impact of this update and how you can continue to engage with your customers.
Join us for an in-depth discussion as Microsoft MVPs Kelvin Tegelaar, and Nick Ross, Huntress' Dave Kleinatland and Josh Lambert provide a breakdown of GDAP and how to navigate this new security control.
During this informative webinar, we will review:
- What is GDAP and what are its capabilities
- The impact of GDAP on external integrations
- The advantages of appropriate GDAP privileges
- Steps you can take as a service provider to ensure a smooth transition
- How to adopt GDAP best practices to keep your Microsoft CSP portal secure
By attending this webinar, you will be fully armed to set up GDAP for success and get the control you need.
Can’t join us? Register anyway and we’ll send you the recording.