(Not So) Secret Security: A Huntress Experience for MSPs
Thursday, June 8th | 11AM-3:30PM EST
International Spy Museum | Washington DC
- Huntress is coming to a neighborhood near you! Join us and your fellow peers for a half-day cybersecurity thought leadership event to take your business farther and leave you feeling confident in your cybersecurity journey. We’re bringing CISO-level industry knowledge to your backyard to invest in your success!
- Join the hunt to stop hackers in their tracks. There will only be 30 spots at this event. Register today to secure yours!
- Learn from MSP business owners on how they navigate the noise of cybersecurity and their approach to leveraging people, process and technology in today’s environment.
- Get the latest risk management, cybersecurity, cloud security insights from the 2023 Gartner Security & Risk Management Summit
- Cybersecurity starts with you, experience the power of Huntress with free internal use licenses including Managed EDR and Security Awareness Training to help protect your own house.
- Join us at 11AM for a quick registration and lunch provided for all attendees. After lunch, we'll kick off the day's sessions before wrapping things up with a networking reception at 2:15PM.
- 11AM-12:30PM: Registration | Lunch | Networking
- 12:30PM-1:15PM: Welcome | Gartner Insights from Huntress CISO
- 1:15PM-2PM: Leveraging People, Process, and Technology: MSP Panel
- 2PM-2:15PM: Huntress is How | Closing Remarks
- 2:15PM-3:30PM: Networking Reception